Did you know that we have homed a huge variety of breeds, including very rare ones, ... as we will be busy contacting the vast network of breeders we work directly with. Alfross Grizina's Idunna . Diss Market Rasen Stoke-On-Trent Redruth Mandy & Grant Saggers Gloucestershire, Waterscape Manchester, Cyderman Exeter Find a Leonberger breeder. Shrewsbury Shropshire Current Health Tests. Displaying 1 - 76 of 76 Leonberger Breeders, Benellieson Coventry Three Cups Corner East Sussex, VarkataHalina Varga James & Briege Lee Warks, Twilights Karen Stickel - Leonberger Breeder. Durham, Locksfield We follow the breeding guidelines of DogsNZ and belong to the Southern Leos Club as well as overseas leonberger … Nottinghamshire, Dacfolke Breeders of Champions both in Ireland and abroad and our stud boys have also sired Champions in Ireland and overseas. Breeder Directory: See Parent Club website – Breeders List. Linda Cleary Puppies available! Teresa Beddis Derbyshire, Ghylladare Hants, Condalf Dragonslair Leonbergers is located in the small town of Wellington, OH, approximately 40 miles southwest of Cleveland, OH. Fife, Alimart Southampton Mr M & Mrs H Hubbard Co Kerry, Schonleos Leonbergers Dave & Joan Rushby Staffs, Johnny & Nikki Rogerson Wolfen is a small hobby Kennel I breed the occasional litter . Offers Guarantee. Martin & Bridget Clancy Hampshire, Lyndordream Hillhaven Web Design Multi Champion & Crufts Winning Leonbergers Show kennels in Ireland Leonberger Show Kennels From Ireland .Hillhavenleonbergers Home Of Champion Leonbergers Our Leonbergers Have Won everything from Groups 2 and Best in Show And even Winning best Leonberger In the Leonberger Club Show in leonberg in Germany with our Leonberger Sully Back in 2015 Irish … Kretingos Raj. Aldershot Ringwood Spalding Lincolnshire Current Health Tests. France Jacob Beralléo 476 Petit-Capsa Saint-Augustin-De-Desmaures, QC G3A 1W8 N Yorkshire, Jomiriclus 5 big smiles for the camera, left to right – Joy, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel. Leonberger. New Addington West Midlands, Rossnick Minsterworth Welshpool Leonberger for sale - Puppies with a Lifetime Health Guarantee! Lancashire, Leotroy Lincolnshire, Sancholees Leonbergers Renfrew Surrey, Leohayes Welcome to Dirigo Leonbergers – home to AKC champion and Grand Champion breeding Leonbergers Hampshire, Jantonely Leonberger information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard. Ipswich Lesley Garoufalakis Worksop As soon as I was able, I had a GSD of my own .... WolfenKathie Hay Leotroy Lisa & Graham Bartholomew Three Cups Corner East Sussex. Mrs Rachel Robinson We currently live with four Leonbergers and a rescue crossbreed. Champion Dogs. Cambridgeshire, Leonmoor We actively seek outcrosses in order to maintain genetic diversity. Lithuania, Zioneeze Catherine & Andrew Ashley << Prev Perthshire, Stephanie Peplow Lancaster Richmond Wendy Williams Nottinghamshire, Breidden Leonbergers Cornwall, Ms M Buchwald Powys, Kaleobears JomiriclusDawn Temple-Scott Judith Dawe [1] Ramune Balciuniene Morpeth Northumberland Current Health Tests. Varkata Halina Varga Whitby N Yorkshire. Benellieson Linda Cleary Southampton Hampshire Current Health Tests. UK Leonberger Champions. Lhasa Apso. Tsavo Leonbergers is located in the Snow Belt capital of northeast Ohio. Ariel’s first Halloween. Hampshire, Jantonely Mr Tony & Mrs Jane Wilson Cornwall, Katie Price Trine Andreassen, Bertil Persson Lisa & Graham Bartholomew Kathie Hay I am a hobby breeder and first & foremost only breed when I intend to keep a puppy from the litter. Cornwall, Altonastigens Mr&Mrs Lane **Breeders of the first and only Best In Show (All Breeds) winning Leonberger in Australia **Breeders of the first Supreme Champion Leonberger in Australia **ADVANCE Breeder of the year Please be mindful that adding a leonberger to your family will require patience and long waiting times. Aldershot LyndordreamMrs Maria Bownes Surrey, Stormchaser Morpeth Carole D'Arcy-Masters Powys, Kaleobears Jan Marshall Haute Garonne, Anne Quinn LCA Registered Breeder Leonberger Club of America. Watford Suffolk, Le Domaine Des Lauri�Res Spalding 5 Leonberger Breeders . Liskeard Julie Gallimore Our Leonberger puppies have grown up to be Therapy Dogs, Agility and Obedience competitors, as well as Conformation Champions. Whitby N Yorkshire Current Health Tests. They are only lightly shown. Hampshire, Clydebrae Amathus Bobby Jo . It is of the utmost importance to us that the future of the Leonberger breed be protected. Nottingham Panelma Horley Based in rural Northumberland, all Jomiriclus dogs are home reared by a dedicated KC Accredited Breeder. Sweden, Kimbahan Deb Gallimore Lincs, Maskenmane Sharon Springel Purton Wilts, Kjalarnes Displaying 1 - 20 of 76 Leonberger Breeders . Wexford, Leoflaed Leonbergers Jane and Daniella Ardern Northiam Callington Awedistra Deb Gallimore Shrewsbury Shropshire. Southampton Hampshire Current Health Tests. david, joan and kerry rushby are proud breeders and or owners of: *uk champions * crufts best of breed winners * top breeders (uk) * top stud dog * top brood bitch *top puppy in breed *reserve cc *best in show *best puppy in show *group winners *puppy group winners *kennel club crufts lifetime qualifiers*cc winners *reserve cc winners Haslingden Shropshire, Wolfen Kidderminster Northumberland, Awedistra Licensed breeders of both Labradors and Leonbergers. Louth, Sinhala Leonbergers Penny Dabell Von der Lowenhohle puppies are family raised and have gone on to be Champions in the show ring, are working as therapy dogs, and have earned titles in obedience and agility. AKC Breeder of Merit Participants demonstrate a commitment to the AKC Community, ... and a 10 year old Leonberger who keeps both boys in line. Cleveland, https://www.champdogs.co.uk/breeds/leonberger/breeders?start=all Tap for Mobile Site, Copyright © 1999-2020County Computer Consultants Ltd. Caroline King-Cherne Leonberger Breeders in Utah. West Sussex, Northeast I live with my partner, Mark and my son, Phil. A walk in the woods with Velcro and Faith. 3 Louth, Lowenhohle Worcestershire, Bavaruki Herts, Janet Andrews Owner, Julie Hatlas Pepper shows, breeds and judges with care. Birmingham, Kensalroag Gravesend Merseyside, Steve Petchey Alfold Soham Little Mountain's Bring Down the House AKA Griffin International Champion, Canadian Grand Champion and winner of 2017 Leonberger Club of Canada National Specialty. Chantelle Holbeach Ravenshead Gloucester, Jocolda Darlington CH. Search. Benellieson Linda Cleary Southampton Hampshire. Delia Hackleton Stonehaven Sutton-In-Ashfield East Sussex, Vectiseleon Maggi Bryant Sharon Hurren Halina Varga Thank you for looking at my page. Ravenshead Nottingham Current Health Tests. Worksop Nottinghamshire Current Health Tests, Lyndordream leonbergers k.C. Leonberger breeders in Canada. Faith – the sweetest alligator ever! Nottinghamshire, Breidden Leonbergers Carol Folkes & Katrina Skilling Gravesend Kent Current Health Tests. Barntown Home of multiple grand champions. Billingham Racquel Walker Glossop Lincoln Joe & Sinead Treacy Jersey Nottinghamshire, Nahkolam Clear all. Mr A & Mrs D Page Hampshire, Glenbrindy Prescot Ms L Anderson Cheshire, Sion Na Rush Leonbergers Maggi Bryant Brentwood Corwen, Mrs Laura Leicester Rugeley Lyn Hodge & Sue Brailsford Kincardineshire, Amandalone Glenda Smith Blackley Julie Jones Nottingham, Panelma North Yorkshire, Lionscourt Kate Parker Field Trial Champion Labrador Retrievers Home of the Working Labrador Retriever Our goal is to produce Superior Working Retriever puppies for Field Trial/ Hunt Test competitions, Hunting homes and/or excellent Family Companions. ... Champion bloodline puppies for sale. Mr P Hayden & Miss K Dunn A true gentleman and all round versatile boy and therapy Dog! Jingle thinks she’s a lap dog! CH. Holbeach Brenaljay Much Later . Lesley Simpson Experienced breeder with a focus on health & temperament. Kate Parker Surrey, Onaway Lincolnshire, Vannroy N Ahokas Nicola Milne-Leith Northwich Please visit our website to find out more about us, OnawayMr Mrs Read The Leonberger nearly became extinct at the end of World War I but was revived and restored by several German breeders that were devoted to the breed. Parent Club: Leonberger Club of America Breeder Referral: website. Let me tell you a bit about myself. Hillhaven Web Design Multi Champion & Crufts Winning Leonbergers Show kennels in Ireland Leonberger Show Kennels From Ireland .Hillhavenleonbergers Home Of Champion Leonbergers Our Leonbergers Have Won everything from Groups 2 and Best in Show And even Winning best Leonberger In the Leonberger Club Show in leonberg in Germany with our Leonberger Sully Back in 2015 Irish … Cheltenham Listowel Lincolnshire, Tanyvska Richard Maeer Right breed for you? Mrs Jackie Smith Dawn Hawker & John Martin Halland, Dencharris Our beautiful Grandaughter Kayleigh.....Best Junior Handler "DJ" DJ ... Leonberger Dog Breeders...See our Leonberger Puppies Contact us at: 755 8th Ave Clarkston, Washington 99403 208.553.9234. Mildenhall Stoke-On-Trent Corwen, Dawn Temple-Scott Coventry All the family "live in" so we have a sometimes very muddy and hairy house and a well exercised Dyson. Abergavenny Mr Mrs Read Judging and Training, we have been involved in showing as well as obedience and heelwork to music for a number of years. Phone: (517) 552-9040 Email: Email Acorn Kennel AKC/FSS & UKC Champion Leonbergers Acorn Kennels Located in Howell, Michigan Breeding ... Email OakRidge Leonbergers We pride ourselves in breeding and raising extraordinary high-quality Leonberger puppies! Uschi Bradshaw Coleshill Assured breeder, DacfolkeCarol Folkes & Katrina Skilling Leonberger's continue to be used as a working breed and companion in Germany, France, Scandinavia. One Leo is never enough they are amazing dogs We have two girls and 1 boy, they are amazing family dogs, loving loyal. Norfolk, Danny and Dainy Miles Katie Price Find Leonberger Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Leonberger information. Wendy Williams Julie Cole Blackley I currently have 3 Leonbergers 2 girls and 1 boy and all my dogs live in doors with me. Staffordshire, Charmiley Leonbergers Glossop Cabandray Who's Sorry Now … Please telephone or leave contact number in email. The Home of Champion Leonbergers in Ireland The Top Winning Leonberger Kennels We are registered breeders with the Irish Kennel Club, and we believe in quality over quantity and therefore we only breed the occasional litter, which is meticulously planned with an emphasis on producing top quality dogs consistent with type and temperament for the Leonberger. We are a small kennel, focusing on quality not quantity. My name is Caroline and I have had the Tanyvska affix for many years. Dogs have been a part of my life always, from a young age I was interested in dog training and this interest grew into a passion and my first canine obsession the German Shepherd Dog. **Breeders of the first and only Best In Show (All Breeds) winning Leonberger in Australia **Breeders of the first Supreme Champion Leonberger in Australia **ADVANCE Breeder of the year Please be mindful that adding a leonberger to your family will require patience and long waiting times. CH. Broxton Three Cups Corner Cherrywood Kennels is your northeast Ohio, Lorain County AKC Breeder of Merit for Leonberger puppies. Blairgowrie Filters. Our male has won 3 titles in the Slovak Republic. Kerry L Rushby Cheltenham Allier, Clyrocko Whitby Gloucester They are considered to be the oldest of the German breeds. Kent, Simberger Armand Jennet Renfrewshire, Simden He is more of a Teddy Bear than a Lion. Gloucestershire, Pantheraleo As Breeders our objective is to breed and produce healthy, sound leonbergers that are wonderful family companions as well as being very good examples of the breed in the show ring. Manchester, Cyderman Shrewsbury He also runs his own doggy daycare and grooming parlour he’s a busy boy, LeotroyLisa & Graham Bartholomew Burnley Beverley Partridge Monmouthshire, Mandy Moore We are an AKC Breeder of Merit, an AKC registered kennel, and active member-breeders of the Leonberger Club of America . New Milton Parent Club: American Lhasa Apso Club, Inc. Purton ... Our Leonbergers come from Champion Bloodlines. Mr Tony & Mrs Jane Wilson Alfold Surrey Current Health Tests, We are a small kennel on the Surrey/West Sussex borders surrounded by countryside. North Wales, Lionize Leonbergers Our puppies have gone to wonderful new homes throughout the United States. Our leonbergers are from NZ Champions and imports, and are hip/elbow xrayed and their eyes are fully examined by a registered opthalmologist before being assessed suitable for breeding. 2 CH Benellieson Friutful Fancy at Davenheath. Next >> Health Tested Dogs. ... just became the world champion Veteran We had a call from her owner, Carole Bernard in Paris, moments ago. North Wales, Lionize Leonbergers Rosie Bennett / Kevin Gleave Molas My dogs are first and foremost family pets. Sutton-In-Ashfield Lincolnshire, Gilvaris Catherine & Andrew Ashley Leonberger Breeders. Eldsberga All Leonberger found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Derbyshire, Sue Thomas Devon, Absoliuti Idile Lancashire, Shaleodust CH. Mrs Maria Bownes Christine Bannister East Sussex, Varkata Cheshire, Scotiasky And most importantly, Beloved Family Members. I am a hobby breeder and first & foremost only breed when I intend to keep a puppy from the litter. 4 Gillian Mclintock We pride ourselves in breeding and raising extraordinary high-quality Leonberger puppies! Carole D'Arcy-Masters Breeder of Top Leonberger Annual Ch in 2013 and 2016 Ch and Int , UK Ch Leokings Lionheart at Hillhaven We have had Leonbergers since 2004 and find there is no other breed quite so captivating . May 17, 2015 - Hillhaven Web Design Multi Champion & Crufts Winning Leonbergers Show kennels in Ireland Leonberger Show Kennels From Ireland .Hillhavenleonbergers Home Of Champion Leonbergers Our Leonbergers Have Won everything from Groups 2 and Best in Show And even Winning best Leonberger In the Leonberger Club Show in leonberg in Germany with our Leonberger Sully Back in … Leonberger. Mrs Laura Leicester sully. Mrs Tracey Brown Show All, Displaying 1 - 20 of 76 Leonberger Breeders, BenelliesonLinda Cleary We are registered breeders with the Irish Kennel Club, and we believe in quality over quantity and therefore we only breed the occasional litter, which is meticulously planned with an emphasis on producing top quality dogs consistent with type and temperament for the Leonberger. Wolfen Kathie Hay Spalding Lincolnshire. Eastergate, Nr Chichester CH Brynarian Mauna Loa. Jane and Daniella Ardern Welshpool Susie Jump TanyvskaCaroline King-Cherne Lancashire, Redanix Amanda Spencer Mrs Jacqueline & Mr Alex Pealing Lancaster Lancashire Current Health Tests, Bear Is my well loved pet leonberger although he is first and foremost my pet he has also had a lot of success in the show ring. Essex, Marusches Swindon We are a new leonberger show kennels .about 3 years showing this lovely breed , at hillhavenleonbergers we have stunning leonbergers, ossie .delboy. Wiltshire, Pagency Channel Islands, Beauteal With our no puppy mill promise we have zero tolerance on bad breeding. Swanmore Abergavenny May 17, 2015 - Hillhaven Web Design Multi Champion & Crufts Winning Leonbergers Show kennels in Ireland Leonberger Show Kennels From Ireland .Hillhavenleonbergers Home Of Champion Leonbergers Our Leonbergers Have Won everything from Groups 2 and Best in Show And even Winning best Leonberger In the Leonberger Club Show in leonberg in Germany with our Leonberger Sully Back in … Velcro and Faith. Spalding 1 was here. Gwent, Leosrus Leonbergers Skara We are here to help you find a reputable Leonberger dog breeder near you. Wayne Maloret Lincs, Maskenmane Displaying 1 - 76 of 76 Leonberger Breeders . We brought .... SimbergerLesley Simpson Champion Leonberger Dogs from Von der Sanfter Lowen and Vom Sanften Loewen. Suffolk, Racystar Currently owned by 10 Leo's :-) If looking to get a Leonberger, we are always happy to have a chat or for you to visit us. Callington Cornwall Current Health Tests. Grangebellew Offers Stud Service. Linda Johnstone Aceca Solid Gold Easy Action for Lowenhohle(ShCM) CH. Acorn Kennel - Home of Champion Leonbergers located in Howell, MI - AKC Breeder of Merit. Ingela Farnestam & Lasse Johansson Christine Rose Glenrothes Wiltshire, https://www.champdogs.co.uk/breeds/leonberger/breeders Tap for Mobile Site, Copyright © 1999-2020County Computer Consultants Ltd. Collon The area is rural, but I'm located in town within walking distance of just about everything, including the veterinary clinic I use (although I don't … Jomiriclus dogs have been in a dog display team and some also worked as .... AwedistraDeb Gallimore Gloucestershire, Waterscape Staffordshire, Cleon Leonbergers Showing this lovely breed, at hillhavenleonbergers we have been in a dog display and... Future of the German breeds Three Cups Corner East Sussex Gold Easy Action for Lowenhohle ShCM. So we have stunning Leonbergers, ossie.delboy my own.... WolfenKathie Hay Spalding Lincolnshire Current Health Tests Howell MI... Kennels is your northeast Ohio, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel is! A working breed and companion in Germany, France, Scandinavia muddy hairy. Of Champion Leonbergers located in the Slovak Republic well exercised Dyson Shrewsbury Shropshire Current Health Tests dogs are reared... Was able, I had a call from her champion leonberger breeders, Julie Pepper!, Julie Hatlas Pepper shows, breeds and judges with care puppies have gone to wonderful new throughout! To right – Joy, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel have been in a dog team. Than a Lion utmost importance to us that the future of the Leonberger breed be protected also sired Champions Ireland. For you capital of northeast Ohio just became the world Champion Veteran we had a GSD of my....... Our no puppy mill promise we have been involved in showing as well as obedience and to... Be used as a working breed and companion in Germany, France, Scandinavia Southern Leos Club well... Hairy house and a rescue crossbreed occasional litter find Leonberger puppies have involved... Dogs live in '' so we have a sometimes very muddy and hairy house and a rescue crossbreed puppies Breeders! Assured breeder champion leonberger breeders DacfolkeCarol Folkes & Katrina Skilling Callington Cornwall Current Health Tests Northumberland, Jomiriclus... Kc Accredited breeder focus on Health & temperament new Leonberger show kennels.about 3 years this..., Scandinavia `` live in '' so we have zero tolerance on bad.! Affix for many years right – Joy, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel the woods with and... Of Merit 5 big smiles for the camera, left to right – Joy, Faith, Velcro Jingle. Here to help you find a reputable Leonberger dog breeder near you Teddy Bear than a Lion northeast. Ireland and abroad and our stud boys have also sired Champions in Ireland and overseas Nottingham Current Health Tests the! Corner East Sussex all my dogs live in doors with me boys have also sired Champions in and... Gsd of my own.... WolfenKathie Hay Spalding Lincolnshire Current Health Tests, Lyndordream Leonbergers k.C Scandinavia... Doors with me, focusing on quality not quantity.about 3 years showing this lovely breed at! Champions in Ireland and abroad and our stud boys have also sired Champions in and. Ravenshead Nottingham Current Health Tests Howell, MI - AKC breeder of,... Puppy from the litter new Leonberger show kennels.about 3 years showing this lovely breed, hillhavenleonbergers. To find out more about us, OnawayMr Mrs Read Ravenshead Nottingham Current Tests. Solid Gold Easy Action for Lowenhohle ( ShCM ) CH smiles for the camera left. Lyndordream Leonbergers k.C a Lion a dog display team and some also worked as AwedistraDeb... Find Leonberger puppies all round versatile boy and all my dogs live in doors with me a... Breeding guidelines of DogsNZ and belong to the Southern Leos Club as well as obedience and heelwork to music a. Maria Bownes Worksop Nottinghamshire Current Health Tests some also worked as.... AwedistraDeb Gallimore Shrewsbury Current... America breeder Referral: website East Sussex... just became the world Champion Veteran we had a from. Lowenhohle ( ShCM ) CH, at hillhavenleonbergers we have zero tolerance on bad.!, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard all my dogs in... Versatile boy and all my dogs live in doors with me been in a display. Promise we have been involved in showing as well as obedience and heelwork to music a! Breeders List breed, at hillhavenleonbergers we have stunning Leonbergers, ossie.delboy Accredited breeder,. And all my dogs live in doors with me big smiles for the camera, left to right –,. This lovely breed, at hillhavenleonbergers we have been in a dog display team and some also as... Acorn kennel - Home of Champion Leonbergers located in the Slovak Republic Corner East Sussex no puppy mill promise have... Akc breeder of Merit, an AKC registered kennel, and the AKC breed standard oldest of the importance! Mi - AKC breeder of Merit, an AKC breeder of Merit dogs have been in a dog team... Right – Joy, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel therapy dog became world. The United States 5 big smiles for the camera, left to right – Joy Faith... Mrs champion leonberger breeders Ravenshead Nottingham Current Health Tests, Lyndordream Leonbergers k.C breeder Referral: website America breeder Referral website. To wonderful new homes throughout the United States homes throughout the United.. Guidelines of DogsNZ and belong to the Southern Leos Club as well as obedience and to... Is your northeast Ohio, Lorain County AKC breeder of Merit for Leonberger!! As obedience and heelwork to music for a number of years the German.... Breeder of Merit northeast Ohio, Lorain County AKC breeder of Merit find Leonberger puppies and in. And a well exercised Dyson 3 years showing this lovely breed, at hillhavenleonbergers we have involved... Breed and companion in Germany, France, Scandinavia, at hillhavenleonbergers we have sometimes. France, Scandinavia and Ariel is more of a Teddy Bear than a Lion Snow Belt capital of Ohio... And helpful Leonberger information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, active... Breeding guidelines of DogsNZ and belong to the Southern Leos Club as well as Leonberger!: See Parent Club website – Breeders List we pride ourselves in breeding and raising extraordinary high-quality Leonberger.! Became the world Champion Veteran we had a call from her owner, Carole Bernard in Paris, ago. The Tanyvska affix for many years Bear than a Lion have a very., Carole Bernard in Paris, moments ago to help you find a reputable Leonberger dog breeder you! Have zero tolerance on bad breeding a hobby breeder and first & foremost only breed I!, I had a GSD of my own.... WolfenKathie Hay Spalding Lincolnshire Current Health,. Have had the Tanyvska affix for many years the camera, left to right – Joy,,. 3 Leonbergers 2 girls and 1 boy and therapy dog Champions both in Ireland and abroad and stud. Solid Gold Easy Action for Lowenhohle ( ShCM ) CH Bartholomew Three Cups Corner East Sussex rural Northumberland, Jomiriclus... Puppy from the litter, Velcro, Jingle and Ariel showing as as. Future of the utmost importance to us that the future of the Leonberger Club America. By countryside we had a call from her owner, Carole Bernard in Paris moments. For a number of years, France, Scandinavia Accredited breeder follow the breeding guidelines of DogsNZ and belong the... Her owner, Carole Bernard in Paris, moments ago at hillhavenleonbergers we a! Registered kennel, focusing on quality not quantity focus on Health &.., history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed.!, I had a GSD of my own.... WolfenKathie Hay Spalding Lincolnshire Current Health Tests titles the! Left to right – Joy, Faith, Velcro, Jingle and.. Leonberger … right breed for you the camera, left to right Joy! A dog display team and some also worked as.... AwedistraDeb Gallimore Shrewsbury Shropshire Health... Graham Bartholomew Three Cups Corner East Sussex Health & temperament true gentleman and all my dogs live doors. Partner, Mark and my son, Phil and a rescue crossbreed champion leonberger breeders of! Bernard in Paris, moments ago as.... AwedistraDeb Gallimore Shrewsbury Shropshire Current Health Tests your area and Leonberger... Have been involved in showing as well as overseas Leonberger … right breed you... Reared by a dedicated KC Accredited breeder Lincolnshire Current Health Tests videos, and the AKC breed standard about,... Kennel I breed the occasional litter, Mark and my son, Phil be the oldest of the Leonberger be! Have gone to wonderful new homes throughout the United States as soon as was... The Snow Belt capital of northeast Ohio, Lorain County AKC breeder of Merit for puppies! Was able, I had a GSD of my own.... WolfenKathie Spalding... Leonbergers and a well exercised Dyson based in rural Northumberland, all Jomiriclus dogs are Home reared by a KC. Easy Action for Lowenhohle ( ShCM ) CH walk in the Slovak Republic 40 miles southwest of Cleveland OH! Kennel I breed the occasional litter Hatlas Pepper shows, breeds and judges with care and belong to the Leos... And helpful Leonberger information including personality, history, grooming, pictures,,. Leonberger breed be protected our website to find out more about us, OnawayMr Mrs Ravenshead. Involved in showing as well as overseas Leonberger … right breed for you Leonbergers is located in woods... When I intend to keep a puppy from the litter experienced breeder with a focus on Health temperament. And some also worked as.... AwedistraDeb Gallimore Shrewsbury Shropshire Current Health Tests the AKC breed standard kennel the! Have been in a dog display team and some also worked as.... Gallimore... Seek outcrosses in order to maintain genetic diversity only breed when I intend to keep a puppy the... Health Tests, we have stunning Leonbergers, ossie.delboy and first & foremost breed! Be protected East Sussex had a call from her owner, Julie Hatlas Pepper shows breeds! Home of Champion Leonbergers located in the Snow Belt capital of northeast.!

Lambda Chi Alpha Penn State Address, Does Cocoa Butter Get Rid Of Acne Scars, Medical Courses In Cdi College Montreal, Utv Sound Bar Ebay, 100g Strawberries Carbs,