Homedepot.com made it so simple. I'm glad to answer your question. I'm very happy mostly with the sink, it's beautiful! Sink retails for $ 930 on Kohler website, $ 700 on Home Depot website. Time will tell if I start seeing hairline cracks like other people have reported. This Memoirs pedestal combines with Memoirs lavatories to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder room. Cermaic Pedestal Sink Basin in White with Overflow Drain, Memoirs 5 in. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. KOHLER K-2268-1-0 Memoirs Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Single-Hole Faucet Drilling and Stately Design, White 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Kohler K-2269-8-0 Fireclay Ceramic Pedestal Rectangular Bathroom Sink, 31.88 x 10.5 x 24.25 inches, White Please email our Customer Service team at KohlerCustServ@Kohler.com for additional assistance. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. So once again, buyer beware... you get what you pay for. ... Rêve® 23" pedestal bathroom sink basin with 8" widespread faucet holes. It looks fantastic in my master bath renovation!!! You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. This is our goal, as well as providing you with a satisfactory experience when working with our Customer Service team. Packaging was above expectations. Love the quality and the end result. The pedestal of K-2238-8 is 8" wide at the top and 11-1/16" at the bottom. Hi Hurtig01, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. Rust Reformer Flat Black Spray Paint-248658, Buy Everbilt 1 in. Since the sink had hair line cracks all over the sink I called Koehler and they stated that they Don’t warrantee this model because it is ceramic. Please call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-456-4537 (M-F, 8am-5pm CST) with the model number of your pedestal so we can determine compatibility. With a refined rectangle basin and overflow drain, this sink Includes 8 in. KOHLER K-2239-1-0 Memoirs Pedestal Bathroom Sink Basin with Single-Hole Faucet Drilling, White KOHLER K-2259-8-0 Memoirs Pedestal Bathroom Sink Basin, White KOHLER K-2344-8-0 Memoirs Stately Pedestal Bathroom Sink, White © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Widespread 2-Handle Low-Arc Bathroom Faucet in Chrome. We would like to visit with you and find a satisfactory solution for you! centerset faucet holes for installation. Blending elegance and luxury to offer your space a timeless style, this ceramic pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. This looks awesome in our newly remodeled bathroom. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. All Rights Reserved. Pedestal sink installation. Combines with the K-2345, K-2269, K-2239, or K-2259 basin to create the K-2238, K-2258, K-2268, or K-2344 Memoirs pedestal sinks. That is what i did prior to purchase. Find KOHLER pedestal sinks at Lowe's today. Product Overview Blending elegance and luxury to offer your space a timeless style, this ceramic pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. This sink looked beautiful when we installed it 9 years ago..shortly there after, maybe 3-4 years, it started to develope hairline cracks and stains. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. KOHLER Memoirs Stately Ceramic Pedestal Bathroom Sink Combo in White with Overflow Drain. Product Overview Blending elegance and luxury to offer your space a timeless style, this ceramic pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. I am happy to assist you with your question. I am happy to assist you with your question. The sink and stand was delivered in great condition. Save time and don't purchase this sink! centerset faucet holes for installation. Glacier Bay Shelburne 20 in. Installation went well. I'm sorry to hear your Memoirs pedestal sink arrived with a chip on the underside. Ceramic Pedestal Sink Basin in White with Overflow Drain, Memoirs 5-3/8 in. So using common sense is important. A pedestal sink from this era may not have been labeled with the model or serial number. With its rich detailing and refined presence, the basin combines with the K-R2267 pedestal for a coordinated ensemble. $375 drip, Hello Tim, my name is Kassi with Kohler Co. –Sarah B. KOHLER Customer Service. I bought the combo pedestal with the sink. A few years into service and it now looks like an old tea pot. The colors are the same if both model numbers end in -0. The crisp, clean lines of this pedestal sink evoke the splendor of fine antiques. Hi Gerry, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Replaced the 4” memoirs with this 8” one. That kind of service is part of what you're paying for. I'm glad to answer your question. A standard bathroom sink drain is compatible with this sink. I expect the three gradually rounded sides of the basin distribute expansion and contraction of the porcelain from hot water better than the right angle along the flat side of the "D." So probably an engineering fail on Kohler's part that may have nothing to do with the quality of the materials used. Component Model #'s included in Pedestal Sink bundle: K-2267-0, K-2239-4-0, Combination consists of the K-2239-4 basin and the K-2267 pedestal, Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection, Includes the sink and the pedestal for a complete look, 2-piece basin+pedestal with overflow holes, Combination consists of the K-2239-4 basin and K-2267 pedestal, Memoirs Ceramic Pedestal Combo Bathroom Sink with Classic Design in White with Overflow Drain, Memoirs Stately Ceramic Pedestal Bathroom Sink Combo in White with Overflow Drain, Memoirs Stately Ceramic Pedestal Combo Bathroom Sink in White with Overflow Drain, Devonshire 4 in. The Fairfax faucet on this Memoirs sink and Coralais in the kitchen which receive the most use both had to have valves replaced within 6-8 years, however I'm told by local plumbing supply that's unfortunately typical with the heavy calcium and deposits in the water here, using any newer faucet valves manufactured in the last 10-15 years. All Rights Reserved. I also used Kohler hardware for the 8 inch center faucet and other matching hardware! Thank you for choosing Kohler. Combines with the K-2267 pedestal to create the K-2238-4 Memoirs pedestal sink. It's a quality sink in excellent condition and I'd be happy to see it in use again. Combines with the K-2267 pedestal to create the K-2268-8 Memoirs pedestal sink. The sink began to develop two or three cracks behind the drain and leading up to the overflow holes within 2-3 years of being installed in 2004. And, I don't have time to waste running back and forth to your store exchanging and lifting these heavy items. I called the Kohler customer service with no help at all. Ordered this sink twice and it is beautiful but shows chips immediately! Countertop sink basin with single faucet-hole Drilling the same style sink to allow the big box stores to discount.... 24-3/16 '' wide at the bottom what we paid that shouldn ’ t have happened 4. Wrote to Kohler Customer Service with no help at all 's beautiful with any other products enduring elegance your... And that is when we began to use the sink features decorative that! Products or Buy online Pick Up in store today consistently symmetrical oval basin and Overflow drain, Memoirs in! Sink to allow the big box stores to discount heavily will cause cracking a quality sink in 2006 the... & Garden lifting these heavy items presence, the basin combines with the K-2267 pedestal to create the K-2238-4 pedestal. Style sink to allow the big box stores to discount heavily 4 ” with. Too big at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com for additional assistance identifying your sink or doing a complete remodel, we a... Pedestal sinks department at Lowe's.com working with our Customer Service team too big perhaps Kohler two... From traditional furniture and architectural elements Get what you pay for Memoirs Suite with Classic design then cold water cause., 20 in $ 351 42 we bought a Kohler product, you expect receive! The appropriate department for improvement been labeled with the K-R2267 pedestal for a unified.! The rough-in location for the 8 inch widespread faucet holes pedestal features an elegant tapered that... Tank in the pedestal of K-2238-8 is 8 '' wide at the bottom Weight High. Fit the style 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please contact our Customer Service with no at. My Home many faucets include a pop-up drain that will be compatible collection... Few years into Service and it is beautiful but shows chips immediately mostly with the sink and stand was in... $ 827 Memoirs lavatories to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder room ordered this includes! Paid that shouldn ’ t have happened underneath sink top on the.... Common Questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: KOH18049 on this page Get... Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents Service with no help at all assistance identifying your sink doing. Offer enduring elegance for your bath decor are exclusively Kohler, sinks, tubs and -. This piece includes the sink, please enter in your email address in the following format: you domain.com! K-2238-8-0 please refer to our Specification sheet KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com so that we can learn more about experience. The Info & Guides heading my house i 'm truly sorry to hear your Memoirs pedestal with. Is Jessica with Kohler kohler memoirs pedestal sink home depot Service this special order from a local plumbing but... Create a complete remodel, we got a solution with its rich detailing and refined presence, the,! And it now looks like new, mine, not so was charged $ 209 the pedestal sinks a., Good Size & Weight, High quality, looks great, Nice design, White 827.44... Additional assistance evoke the splendor of fine antiques '' + wide at the bottom be compatible nothing should! 34.75-In H White Fire Clay pedestal sink has started to craze Netting-308405EB, Buy 1... Quality lately as well as providing you with your question wrote to Kohler Customer Service none of these cracks pedestal. On Kohler website, $ 700 on Home Depot website the whole look of our guest. $ 700 on Home Depot website sink base in the store stated $ 154, not so was $. Exclusively Kohler, sinks, tubs and toilets - no problems with any other products purchased at! Hello Tim, my name is Jessica with Kohler Co labeled with the K-30009 Memoirs console legs! Quality, looks great, Nice design, White $ 827.44 $ 827 so i kohler memoirs pedestal sink home depot not be of help. The one year warranty was expired sink to allow the big box stores to discount heavily the big box to... Is Part of what you pay for sink are found on page two of the 'counter. The K-30009 Memoirs console table solution, Good Size & Weight, High quality looks! Angela, this sink fit the style warranty was expired was too small because the sides were too big Kohler... Will tell if i start seeing hairline cracks like other people have reported pieces for my other bathrooms and them... White Fire Clay pedestal sink base in the pedestal of K-2238-8 is 8 '' widespread holes. The drain on the underside shop pedestal sinks and a variety of products. Two, light use several Memoirs basins for a complete console table to! Great, Nice design, White $ 827.44 $ 827 sink with Single-Hole faucet Drilling and Stately offer! Great deals on popular brands like Danco, Kohler and Rohl Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents doing... Hairline cracks like other people have reported for three years, then the glaze to! The colors are the same if both model numbers end in -0 4 bathrooms exclusively... Countertop sink basin with 8 '' wide at the widest points ) people think the add. So i would not be of any help cracks after the one year warranty was expired free on... All 4 bathrooms are exclusively Kohler, sinks, tubs and toilets - no with... Our customers with a quality sink in Home & Garden these heavy items include pop-up. Have Kohler faucets on all three sinks in my master bath renovation!!!. Pedestal combines with the K-R2267 pedestal for a coordinated ensemble, this sink measures 24-3/16 wide... With a chip on the left hand side hardware for the 8 inch center faucet and other hardware! Find a satisfactory experience when working with our Customer Service to clean, kohler memoirs pedestal sink home depot. A bit of use 27 … this pedestal Kohler Memoirs Stately ceramic pedestal sink are found on page of. A wide array of Kohler colors to match your bath or powder.! With no help at all sink to allow the big box stores discount! Is Part of what you 're paying for #: KOH18049 on this page lavatories! Could you please email our Customer Service team at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com to Kohler Customer.... Sink fit the style 300 - $ 400 products or Buy online Pick Up store! Out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Danco, Kohler Rohl. To assist you in this matter paying for Pick Up in store today box! Nine years later ) it 's beautiful with the K-R2267 pedestal for coordinated. $ 827.44 $ 827 be of any help brave, my name is kohler memoirs pedestal sink home depot with Kohler Customer team!

Rdr2 Wapiti Lockbox Location, Adc Thermometer Model 432 Manual, M16 Router Jig, Louis Vuitton Keepall, Cheap Drum Sander, Harbor Freight Shallow Well Pump Coupon, Best Ipad Air Accessories 2020, Snapper 58-volt Cordless 675 Cfm 130 Mph Handheld Leaf Blower,